Bench test materials for sale

Started by SR2BDDS
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SR2BDDS

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
I have duggans step by step preparation DVD for
Class 2 amalgam
Class 2 and 3 composite
PFM, Full gold crown, 3/4 crown, 7/8 crown, onlay prearation.
Burs to prepare - number HS 1 and 2 for class 3 composite,
6879K, 170L, 330, 55, 878K, 837, 379.
columbia typodont teeth,
amalgam cassette with instruments.
If interested contact me.

Thanks.
 
can u write down prices also.





Hi there,
I have duggans step by step preparation DVD for
Class 2 amalgam
Class 2 and 3 composite
PFM, Full gold crown, 3/4 crown, 7/8 crown, onlay prearation.
Burs to prepare - number HS 1 and 2 for class 3 composite,
6879K, 170L, 330, 55, 878K, 837, 379.
columbia typodont teeth,
amalgam cassette with instruments.
If interested contact me.

Thanks.
 
Can you let me the know the price for Duggan's DVD's. I am interested in buying them. Let me know the mode of payment. I am at texas.

Thanks