Berkeley Acceptances??

Started by eyesforme
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyesforme

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Berkeley yet? I've heard that a couple of people have gotten phone calls already! So anxious..
 
I've read in a few other threads that some students have started receiving acceptances via phone calls too. I have not yet heard back from them yet 🙁.

Update: I just got an acceptance call today 3/2 too!!!!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm getting pretty antsy. I've been checking my email and phone every 5 minutes for the past week...
 
Haha, me too, how awful! By the way, current Berkeley students told me that admissions used to call students that were accepted, but send rejections and wait-list notifications via e-mail. (correct me if I'm wrong!) So maybe they're still doing that, or have switched entirely to e-mail notification. I'm guessing (hoping!) we'll find out soon!

Edit: Woohoo! Just got my acceptance call from Berkeley today (3/2).. good luck everyone, hope is not lost!
 
Last edited: