Berkeley Acceptances??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyesforme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Berkeley yet? I've heard that a couple of people have gotten phone calls already! So anxious..

Members don't see this ad.

I've read in a few other threads that some students have started receiving acceptances via phone calls too. I have not yet heard back from them yet :(.

Update: I just got an acceptance call today 3/2 too!!!!

Last edited:
I haven't heard back from them either...I thought they were going to send out decisions via e-mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm getting pretty antsy. I've been checking my email and phone every 5 minutes for the past week...

Haha, me too, how awful! By the way, current Berkeley students told me that admissions used to call students that were accepted, but send rejections and wait-list notifications via e-mail. (correct me if I'm wrong!) So maybe they're still doing that, or have switched entirely to e-mail notification. I'm guessing (hoping!) we'll find out soon!

Edit: Woohoo! Just got my acceptance call from Berkeley today (3/2).. good luck everyone, hope is not lost!

Last edited:
I just got my acceptance today too!! WOOHOOOOOO C/O 2014! Can't wait to meet you all :D

I just got my acceptance today too!! WOOHOOOOOO C/O 2014! Can't wait to meet you all :D

I got accepted too but im still not sure if I am going. Whats making you decide to go and where else did u get in?