Berkeley Optometry Events

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paasnaas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am a current 1st-year optometry student and an optometry ambassador at UC Berkeley Optometry and I wanted to share and invite prospective students to attend any of these upcoming events! I know it is a busy time for a lot of you who are in the middle of completing/submitting your applications (I was just there last year!) but I want to reach out to prospective students in case any of you would be interested.

1. The Annual Berkeley Optometry Fall Conference
Saturday, October 12th 9:00am - 4:00pm

Berkeley Optometry and UC Berkeley's Foresight Pre-Optometry Club would like to welcome prospective students, advisors, alumni and friends to our annual Fall Conference! Our full-day event will showcase tours and activities led by current optometry students as well as talks by our Admissions staff and teaching faculty. Please pass this message along to your students, especially those who are the pre-health professional track!

More information about our Fall Conference can be found here: https://sites.google.com/site/ucberkeleyforesightclub/events/fall-conference. Registration closes October 4th.

2. October Webinar Month
Various dates and times in October

The Admissions and Student Affairs team get together every semester to host free webinars to meet and greet prospective students interested in Optometry and how to get into Berkeley for their optometric studies. Join us for our online talks on topics ranging from our Optometry Program Overview to Essay Writing Tips.

More information Berkeley Optometry Webinars and how to register can be found here: http://optometry.berkeley.edu/admissions/webinars

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them!

~Paymaun

Members don't see this ad.

This is the last weekend to sign up for the Fall Conference! I encourage anyone interested to sign up for it!

As always, if you have any questions, I am happy to help :)