Berkeley Review Physical Sciences Complete set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DarkHorizon

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have both Gen. Chem and Physics set from Berkeley Review. Two books each. I bought it from TBR directly and paid a hefty sum. They helped me get a 12 on PS and now they are for sale. These books are in just like new condition with no pencil markings. Make me an offer if you are interested.

By the way, they will cost you around $130 including shipping if you buy them from Berkeley Review.
 
I have both Gen. Chem and Physics set from Berkeley Review. Two books each. I bought it from TBR directly and paid a hefty sum. They helped me get a 12 on PS and now they are for sale. These books are in just like new condition with no pencil markings. Make me an offer if you are interested.

By the way, they will cost you around $130 including shipping if you buy them from Berkeley Review.
I'm interested if these are still available, please pm me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you still have them.. i'm greatly interested.. please PM me also.. I'm willing to pay a good amount if in new condition as described..