• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Berkeley Review Physical Sciences Complete set

DarkHorizon

10+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2008
  1. Attending Physician
    I have both Gen. Chem and Physics set from Berkeley Review. Two books each. I bought it from TBR directly and paid a hefty sum. They helped me get a 12 on PS and now they are for sale. These books are in just like new condition with no pencil markings. Make me an offer if you are interested.

By the way, they will cost you around $130 including shipping if you buy them from Berkeley Review.

RRTinCO

Neb Jockey to Gas Passer
    10+ Year Member
    Nov 9, 2007
    1. Attending Physician
      I have both Gen. Chem and Physics set from Berkeley Review. Two books each. I bought it from TBR directly and paid a hefty sum. They helped me get a 12 on PS and now they are for sale. These books are in just like new condition with no pencil markings. Make me an offer if you are interested.

By the way, they will cost you around $130 including shipping if you buy them from Berkeley Review.
      I'm interested if these are still available, please pm me.

About the Ads

msd848

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Nov 21, 2008
      1. Pre-Medical
        If you still have them.. i'm greatly interested.. please PM me also.. I'm willing to pay a good amount if in new condition as described..

About the Ads