• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

chrisv2k

Mar 30, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys, is it worith getting the total package of review books for $400?? It's not cheap, but you can't put a price on getting into school. But kaplan and princeton review off similar books too for much less.

MedPR

Membership Revoked
Removed
Dec 1, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Podiatry
Yes, worth it. I'll be selling my books soon as well, but the new books are worth the money.

About the Ads

pm1

Mar 21, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys,
since you've used TBR books I'm assuming you've done their CBTs.
I'm thinking about buying the CBTs. Do you recommend it?
Thanks!

pm1

Mar 21, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Only if you've already done the AAMCs.

hm okay. Why do you say that?
I still have two months until my test and have only one test left from TPR. I was thinking about leaving AAMC for last since it will be the best reflection of how I would do on the real thing. Thus, take TBR from now until AAMCs. What do you think about that?

Thanks!

MedPR

Membership Revoked
Removed
Dec 1, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Podiatry
hm okay. Why do you say that?
I still have two months until my test and have only one test left from TPR. I was thinking about leaving AAMC for last since it will be the best reflection of how I would do on the real thing. Thus, take TBR from now until AAMCs. What do you think about that?

Thanks!

I think it's definitely a good idea to take as many as you have the time and money for. Ideally I would have taken TBR then AAMCs, but I didn't have the money or the time for TBR. Save the AAMCs for last though!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.