Berkely review $400??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chrisv2k

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is it worith getting the total package of review books for $400?? It's not cheap, but you can't put a price on getting into school. But kaplan and princeton review off similar books too for much less.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, worth it. I'll be selling my books soon as well, but the new books are worth the money.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,
since you've used TBR books I'm assuming you've done their CBTs.
I'm thinking about buying the CBTs. Do you recommend it?
Thanks!

Hey guys,
since you've used TBR books I'm assuming you've done their CBTs.
I'm thinking about buying the CBTs. Do you recommend it?
Thanks!

Only if you've already done the AAMCs.

Only if you've already done the AAMCs.

hm okay. Why do you say that?
I still have two months until my test and have only one test left from TPR. I was thinking about leaving AAMC for last since it will be the best reflection of how I would do on the real thing. Thus, take TBR from now until AAMCs. What do you think about that?

Thanks!

hm okay. Why do you say that?
I still have two months until my test and have only one test left from TPR. I was thinking about leaving AAMC for last since it will be the best reflection of how I would do on the real thing. Thus, take TBR from now until AAMCs. What do you think about that?

Thanks!

I think it's definitely a good idea to take as many as you have the time and money for. Ideally I would have taken TBR then AAMCs, but I didn't have the money or the time for TBR. Save the AAMCs for last though!

I think it's definitely a good idea to take as many as you have the time and money for. Ideally I would have taken TBR then AAMCs, but I didn't have the money or the time for TBR. Save the AAMCs for last though!

Thank you!!