Besides PAT on achiever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lonely Sol

cowgoesmoo fan!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is everything else (sciences and QR) pretty much how it is on actual DAT or is it easier on DAT Achiever, strengthwise?

I just took first DAT Achiever test and let me tell you, it was pain going through PAT, I scored the lowest in that section. Besides PAT, is verything else pretty much like the real DAT. I did well in all the other ones except PAT (21AA/23TS:thumbup: /18PAT:eek: )

Members don't see this ad.

Is everything else (sciences and QR) pretty much how it is on actual DAT or is it easier on DAT Achiever, strengthwise?

I just took first DAT Achiever test and let me tell you, it was pain going through PAT, I scored the lowest in that section. Besides PAT, is verything else pretty much like the real DAT. I did well in all the other ones except PAT (21AA/23TS:thumbup: /18PAT:eek: )

Achiever is harder than the real DAT. you should go ahead and take the real thing a.s.a.p. you are ready my friend. good luck

Achiever is harder than the real DAT. you should go ahead and take the real thing a.s.a.p. you are ready my friend. good luck

serious, my pat was lower than that on acheiver and i ended up getting a 20 on the real deal.

you're ready...take the dang thing already :thumbup:

Thanks, for the assurance, the Dday is approaching soon, hopefully everything retains! I guess, I am just going to focus on Gchem and PAT, i guess practice makes perfect on PAT section at least.

Also, I am problem, I am addicted to biology, I go through books like there is no tommorrow (it shows though, I got 29 in bio on achiever:thumbup: ) I just need to get off that and practice other things that needs work!

Members don't see this ad :)
You're in great shape, I took the first Achiever test last night and if I remember right, got

TS 18
AA 19
PAT 17

Not great scores by any means, and I'm taking my DAT next Tuesday. But I guess I'm lucky that my #1 choice school is not too difficult to get into, I have a competitive GPA, and it's in-state so I get preference.

Good luck to you, from what I've heard the first Achiever is slightly harder than the real DAT, and the second two are pretty tough comparatively.

You're in great shape, I took the first Achiever test last night and if I remember right, got

TS 18
AA 19
PAT 17

Not great scores by any means, and I'm taking my DAT next Tuesday. But I guess I'm lucky that my #1 choice school is not too difficult to get into, I have a competitive GPA, and it's in-state so I get preference.

Good luck to you, from what I've heard the first Achiever is slightly harder than the real DAT, and the second two are pretty tough comparatively.

Yea, I thought everything besides PAT wasnt bad but PAT was a killer for me!