Best AFIP Fascicles to buy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BoardShivers

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got some book fund leftover and am thinking of buying AFIP fascicles. Got enough money to probably buy 8 books. Any suggestions on which of the fascicles are the best?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got some book fund leftover and am thinking of buying AFIP fascicles. Got enough money to probably buy 8 books. Any suggestions on which of the fascicles are the best?
There is a book on jaw cysts which I find useful. My university had oral pathology and eye pathology that were distinct from the pathology department and we didn't rotate with them. We didn't get any oral in residency but there are a bunch of common specimens you see in private practice.