Best Airline Deals?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dangit

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to fly out to LECOM-PA from Northern California (ie san jose or sfo) for interview on jan 16th...does anyone have any idea on where I can find a good deal? Most of the flights I've seen online were around $350. Also, is ERIE International the only airport close to LECOM? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm trying to fly out to LECOM-PA from Northern California (ie san jose or sfo) for interview on jan 16th...does anyone have any idea on where I can find a good deal? Most of the flights I've seen online were around $350. Also, is ERIE International the only airport close to LECOM? Thank you!

Did you try Kayak.com?? That site usually has some good deals.

Members don't see this ad :)
I looked at Cleveland, Buffalo, Erie, and Pittsburgh. Pitt was the cheapest by more than $100.
I figured it would be. Also, flying into Buffalo opens a can of worms that no one wants to deal with. For the OP, January 16, is in SNOW SEASON. Pitt is probably the best choice in case of a weather meltdown.

thanks for the replies!

bacchus, how is it to drive from pitts to erie? since this is my first trip out to lecom, i will prob fly into Erie International out of convenience, but in the future (if i go to LECOM) then I will consider driving.