Best and worst experience in Pharm school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Best: All the invaluable material learned like patient counseling, monitoring, patient cases, etc. (I know it sounds corny, but I feel I learned a lot) and also, lifelong friends!

Worst: 2nd year unstable roommate. She woke up at 6am in the morning and shopped on EBay everyday. She also had a doggy fetish as she hung posters all over the room. Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but it was an extremely awful experience.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Best: Definately friends

Worst: Having my renal module with a professor who does nothing but read off 150 PowerPoint slides with nothing but long lists of information per 2-hour lecture, and being tested over 750+ slides every 2 weeks.
 
Best: Days when I didn't have to drive to school.

Worst: Those same days because I had to work on several assignments that were posted 1 day in advance and they each take many hours of research. So much for a day off.
 
Best: Getting to rotations and realizing "hey, I actually did learn something" and then using that to make a patient's life better. Having a great support system throughout the whole process with friends and faculty.

Worst:3 sets of finals every year (damn you quarter system), never feeling like there was enough time to get things done but somehow pulling it out in the end.