Best ANKI deck for Psych/Soc??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pre-mednerd

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

What is the best anki deck for the psych/soc section? I am going to potentially take the princeton review course, but I wanted to do anki for the psych/soc section. Which deck is the best for this particular section?
 
It is a little difficult to say which is absolutely the best. Go to r/ANKIMCAT and read up on the various options.

Take a closer look at the following:

PsychAnswers4U JackSparrow

MrPankow Bouras

Premed95 Aidan

HomieG Abdullah


MileDown


I believe you should find a really good/comprehensive one among those. Personally: I prefer Bouras for psychology/Sociology--comprehensive enough, but not as massive as PsychAnswers4U.

Best of luck.
 
It is a little difficult to say which is absolutely the best. Go to r/ANKIMCAT and read up on the various options.

Take a closer look at the following:

PsychAnswers4U JackSparrow

MrPankow Bouras

Premed95 Aidan

HomieG Abdullah


MileDown


I believe you should find a really good/comprehensive one among those. Personally: I prefer Bouras for psychology/Sociology--comprehensive enough, but not as massive as PsychAnswers4U.

Best of luck.
Can you send me a link to that forum r/ANKIMCAT? Sorry, I am fairly new to SDN.