USMLE Best Anki Deck for Step I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Happy Duck

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly wasn't able to find another thread with this info.

Starting MSII in a few months, and I'm trying to find the best anki deck for reviewing stuff from MSI and adding in info from MSII as I learn it. I like the idea of using lightyear, since it is one giant deck that I can unsuspend cards from as necessary. However, I'm wondering if this really has everything I need to study for step (including pharm, micro, etc.). I know Zanki step deck also has a lot of info, but it seems like you need to supplement with Zanki pharm and something else for micro (right now I have the sketchy micro deck).

Would appreciate any insight!

tl;dr: if I use only the lightyear deck, will that have everything I need to study, or do I still need to supplement with other decks?

Members don't see this ad.

This youtube video goes into how to use Anki during dedicated and lists the best deck in comments

Does anyone happen to have already typed out completed step 1 uworld notes system-based? I'd very much appreciate it! Thank you!