Best apps for iPhone/iPad???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soccer171983

living the dream
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering how people used both apple devices to either save time, better organize, or generally improve their day to day lives in residency. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering how people used both apple devices to either save time, better organize, or generally improve their day to day lives in residency. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

There are so many, but epocrates, neph calc, NEJM app, Insulin DM2 have been some I've used.

There's an uptodate app now too if your hospital has wifi and a site license. Not sure how much of an improvement it is over the mobile version.

Do any of you guys know of a good radiology application? I had one on my phone until I updated it. You would type in the problem (eg diverticulitis) and it would tell you the right tests to order as well as contraindications.

It was an awesome app but I can't find it.

I'd like to write an app, so if there is a missing need that seems doable feel free to PM me.

Good radiology interpretation apps are the ones by radiopaedia but they cost $.