Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I'm a hospitalist and my hubby is a 2nd year cards fellow and we're thinking of having kids in the next year or two. I have a 3 year old corolla and he has an ancient sentra which we'll drive until it dies.
Any suggestions for what kind of car we should get in anticipation of having kids? He thinks an SUV would be ideal...lots of room for car seats, bags, blah, blah, blah. And he likes Acuras. I have friends who are starting to buy LExus and BMW SUVs and I honestly don't care that much about brand names...but I do want something that is of good quality and won't guzzle up gas like crazy. So are SUVs a good option and what are some good ones? What regular cars would you guys suggest??
Any suggestions for what kind of car we should get in anticipation of having kids? He thinks an SUV would be ideal...lots of room for car seats, bags, blah, blah, blah. And he likes Acuras. I have friends who are starting to buy LExus and BMW SUVs and I honestly don't care that much about brand names...but I do want something that is of good quality and won't guzzle up gas like crazy. So are SUVs a good option and what are some good ones? What regular cars would you guys suggest??
