Technology Best case for palm TX?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lynx

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) Have you found one that you really like or dislike? Aluminum vs. leather vs. plastic? Considering how often we are using it - is it a hassle to open the case every single time? Is there one that you can open the cover all the way to the back (so you don't have to hold it like a book)?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Vaja makes some great cases -- www.vajacases.com. Just beware that you may have to pay duty. They are produced (and marketed) from Argentina the last time I ordered. They're expensive.

I just recently bought a leather Rhinoskin, which I like. The Vaja case is great, but I couldn't justify spending another $120 for a case. The Vaja case I have has a post on it to use an adapter to place it on a belt. I was wanting something without a post that I could slip into my coat pocket. So it was either spend $40 on a Rhinoskin or spend $120 on a new Vaja case. I went with the Rhinoskin.

I have a hard case made by palm for my tungsten E. It opens up all the way so that the front and back of the case touch each other and it's basically folded in half exposing the palm. It opens with one hand easily and closes easily as well. I'm not sure the TX will fit in this case but there may be a similar one for it. I think it was around $40.

J

15% off code = 1101694068

http://www.cases.com/palmtx.htm

nice padded aluminum case with belt loop thingy for 20$, plus SD cards...got a 512mb card and case shipped for 45$. fast shipping, no duty.

I got one of the metal ones with neoprene lining keeps the palm from rocking back and forth inside the case.