Best college for me?

KevinMac

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be applying for universities very soon, and I'm trying to find the ones that best suit my needs so that I can make the most out of my experience.

Ideally, I want a school with a smaller enrollment size (ie smaller class sizes), with a good reputation, good research facilities and grants, and a fairly generous scholarship program.

So far, I've really only looked at Canadian schools, and I'm thinking of applying to Mount Allison, St. Thomas U, St.FX, U Lethbridge and U Brandon. I'm open to travelling to the U.S if it means I can find the perfect school for me.

Can anybody suggest any American schools that maybe fit my criteria? Or any Canadian schools that I should consider?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you looked at collegeboard.com?
They have a very advanced search that yields very specific results. I would suggest trying it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha, that's like saying "I'm looking for a specific person in a crowd of 5000 who is a blonde female." That's wayyyyyy too general.

you already have it but i recommend mount allison :thumbup: my friend is attending there and she likes the group work as well as open office hours that professors hold. overall it's the support system that she always talks about. there are other students and faculty members that help her get through classes whenever she needs help.