Best Critical Care Textbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lidolover

Reaction score
You critical care gurus, please help me pick the best, most comprehensive and up-to-date critical care textbook out there. I’m not interested in Marino’s book. Have already read it cover to cover. Aside from articles, what did you use during your critical care fellowship?

ps. Sorry for starting a thread that might already exist but the ones I found were outdated lol

Members don't see this ad.

I used Vincent's Textbook of Critical Care during fellowship. It's very good imo. SCCM's textbook not bad either.
1623629078121.png

Reactions: 1 user
I’ll repeat @FFP s advice to me when I started fellowship:

-Paul Marik’s Evidence Based Critical Care
-derrangedphysiology.com
-Civeta, Taylor, and Murphy’s Manual of Critical Care

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The aussies have all their past saqs online with suggested answers. Some very high yield things in there and thought provoking anyways. Cicm website i think

Reactions: 1 users
The aussies have all their past saqs online with suggested answers. Some very high yield things in there and thought provoking anyways. Cicm website i think
Yeah... it's okay. But, in my opinion Derangedphysiology is much better and written around the same exam/ curriculum

Reactions: 1 users
Landsberg manual of pulmonary and critical care medicine is great

Reactions: 2 users