Best CT Dose Calculator?

Started by durfen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

durfen

I see plans within plans
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently using ImPACT Version 0.99x. It's giving me doses twice as much as what the health physicist gave me for the patient scans. Don't know what he is using. I want to use another one to double check and see if I made some mistake.
 
This is not a good forum for this question, given it's primarily a medical student forum. You may want to try one of the forums at auntminnie.com.
 
This is not a good forum for this question, given it's primarily a medical student forum. You may want to try one of the forums at auntminnie.com.

Good point, didn't think of that.