Apr 1, 2015
My goal would be a 22+ just wondering what am I missing from this list?

Chad's Videos, DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, Ferrali's notes, Crack the DAT PAT, and DAT Bootcamp??

Dmitry

5+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2010
Status
Topscore and DAT Achiever. These are the only two I know of that simulate full-length DAT.

Bob Faget

Membership Revoked
Removed
Aug 30, 2015
Topscore and DAT Achiever. These are the only two I know of that simulate full-length DAT.
I've only heard bad things about DAT achiever. Apparently is waaay to hard.

I used top score and liked it. It may be a little outdated, but it's cool that it simulated the whole test as far as time and stuff goes.

OP, the list you made at the beginning is exactly what I used, and I got a 23AA

Guppiess

5+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2010
Status
I think Kaplan also features full-lengths. Top Score Pro is closer in difficulty level whereas DAT Achiever is there to prepare you for the worst. You could be caught off guard on any section: Sciences, PAT, RC, or QR. One of Achiever's reading topic actually appeared on my test which helped a lot to speed me through.

SenoritaKorea

2+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I think your list covers all the essentials! But I will say I really liked Crack DAT for everything but the sciences. Even though PAT is their bread and butter, I thought their QR and RC were perhaps even better than bootcamp.

Cliffsnotes 3rd edition is available free online (with some digging), and I also liked Quizzlet's Feralis flashcards. It's all the same material, but I liked the flashcards because sometimes Feralis notes were kind of hard to digest visually (0.5 inch margins with 9pt font would make my eyes cross with too much late night reading). I also liked Alan's notes for Bio as well, which is also free online. Pretty quick read, as well.

Apr 4, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I think you're good. I used those same materials, minus Crack DAT but also Achiever. The questions on Achiever were painful but very helpful to practice taking a test for 5 hours. I took the DAT yesterday and got a 23 AA.