Best flashcards for Pharm?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustSomePreMed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let me start by saying I realize there are probably a billion threads like this. But for some reason the search button isn't appearing anywhere on the page! I scanned through the past several pages and didn't actually see any of these threads, despite the fact that I know there are plenty.

So maybe someone could point me towards those threads, or just list what you'd consider the best ones. Is there a "gold standard" for them?

Members don't see this ad.

I really feel stupid about this, but is the Search button suddenly non-existent for you guys too? It's nowhere to be found when I load this site, and I don't understand why.

Search is on the top right hand corner of the screen if you scroll to the top :p

Search has been disabled due to server and information overload (so said the home screen)

I really like Lange PharmCards

I can tell you which are NOT the best: the Brenner Flash Cards. Talk about WAY too much info with no highlighted/bold phrases to cue you in to what is important. I bought these and regretted it. I'm not sure why First Aid 2009 ranked them so high. Instead, I ended up making my own powerpoint with the most important drugs to know from First Aid, cutting out all the excess filler from the Brenner cards.