Best hours to call AACOMAS? Problem with MCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rubisco

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i recently got verified. However, I've sent my MCAT score almost a month and a half ago. Just in case, I sent it two more times since it still didn't appear within two weeks. I don't really understand why it's not showing up. I go to the aamc website and it shows my THX requests were completed.

Is there a good time I can talk to accomas? There seems to always been an answering machine around the time i call (just called now at 1:30 pm EST). What time does the office close for calls? OR is it too busy that all calls go straight to answering machine?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

iv sent my MCAT scores twice now to AACOMAS and they havent shown up yet, and this was probably a little over a month ago. I submitted my primary application almost 4 weeks ago too. I am thinking AACOMAS just hasnt updated the status yet.

AACOMAS is open 9:15am - 3pm (for calls) Eastern time. That's weird about your mcat scores. My guess is they have them,but for some reason it doesn't show up on the site.