Best Interview Practice?

Started by nicobean
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nicobean

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, this is my second cycle and just got my first II! I had two interviews last cycle and did prep for those and used an independent interview coach (local and not connected to a big pre-med company). Overall I felt prepared going into the interviews and only heard on the feedback that I did come off as shy/reserved. So, obviously wanting to get the A this go around I want to perfect my interviews (plus one is an MMI which is new for me) and am looking to see what other people believe were the best resource for them. I will definitely be doing my own practice with friends and recording myself, but does anyone have any experience with a particular mock interview resource/coach that they feel they did over the top well with and would recommend them over other resources?