Best Neuroanatomy Practice Question Resource?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TomBradycardia

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a practice question resource similar to Gray's Anatomy Review or UMich, but specific to Neuroanatomy. I've looked at BRS but was wondering if anyone had recommendations otherwise.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm looking for a practice question resource similar to Gray's Anatomy Review or UMich, but specific to Neuroanatomy. I've looked at BRS but was wondering if anyone had recommendations otherwise.

Thanks!
It's out of print but Malcolm Carpenter's Neuroanatomy question/answer book is brilliant. Some would say it is too advanced for medical school (and it probably is) but it is the epitome of a comprehensive neuroanatomy QA text. It is based off of the tome of the same name (Human Neuroanatomy by Carpenter)

It's out of print but Malcolm Carpenter's Neuroanatomy question/answer book is brilliant. Some would say it is too advanced for medical school (and it probably is) but it is the epitome of a comprehensive neuroanatomy QA text. It is based off of the tome of the same name (Human Neuroanatomy by Carpenter)
That sounds perfect but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Are you aware of anything else similar?

Thank you for your help!