Best NYC/Long Island School for pre-req GPA

Started by AEnomore
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AEnomore

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning on doing an informal post-bacc to both bring up my GPA and fulfill the pre-req's. There are a lot of schools that offer the Chem/Bio/Organic Chem classes that I need in the Queens/Brooklyn area, though. I'm mostly considering the schools in the CUNY system because they are relatively inexpensive and they have the "clout" of being a state school. Anyone have any insight as to which CUNY school in this area generally yields the highest GPAs? Anyone know of a way to look up previous semester GPAs for specific classes at, say, Queens College? Also, if you have reason to think that a non-CUNY school in the area has higher GPAs for these sort of classes, please let me know that too! Thanks guys, I know this question is pretty specific...