Best of luck to everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Comet208

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to - wholeheartedly - wish everyone best of luck with hearing from schools tomorrow :thumbup:

~ Comet

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Comet!! This post is a very, very good idea!! Best of luck to yo too and everyone who applied this cycle.

I'm sure we'll all be in somewhere this year. Even if it is not our top choice, we wll all be dentists someday!! :thumbup:

i'll be a dentist alright. IN MEXICO!! :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
I just can't believe it's already here! After so much anticipation, it still feels like it snuck up and I have NO idea how I lasted this long! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!! :) :) :)

I'mFillingFine said:
I just can't believe it's already here! After so much anticipation, it still feels like it snuck up and I have NO idea how I lasted this long! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!! :) :) :)

That is soooo true!!!

I'mFillingFine said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But it's not here yet!! We still need to get through today!! If anything even comes tomorrow... :p

gluck!!

it's definitely about time. last night, i dreamt that i received a package from one of the schools .... woke up and then realized that it wasn't december 1st yet. booo! :p

gluck!!!

NOvember has just about ended... less than 12 hours to go. yippee.

the anticipation is crazy~

just imagine next year around this time when the applicants of 2007 search for and bump this and similar threads that will bear witness to our anxious insanity~

IM FREAKING OUT AND I AM ONLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM TWO SCHOOLS

I think I am going to go see a double header movies tonight to get my mind off of it.

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Does anyone know if AADSAS is updated at midnight with acceptances? I thought I heard something from Tufts about that.

I will also take the time and wish everybody goodluck. Rock on guys!

GOOD LUCK! I hope everyone hears from their top choice