Best Online CE???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

experiment626

Freeze Ray!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The COVID-19 pandemic makes traveling difficult and risky, so I foresee a rise in online education and self-learning.

Some online courses I've invested in include
- Spears Online Education
- Implant Ninja
- Implant Pathway

Does anyone have other recommendations? How about ones for Endodontics? Oral surgery? Prosthodontics? Cosmetic Dentistry? Orthodontics? What are your favorite Online CE's that will get you the best bang for your buck?

Members don't see this ad.

What did you think about Pathway vs Ninja? Big price difference and Pathway I feel like is geared towards actually going to the program

Reactions: 1 user
One state that I know Washington only accepts half credit for self-study so I don't like to pay for any online classes. A good free online source is Dental Continuing Education Courses | dentalcare.com. I try to find live webinar classes that will count for full credit (have fees). Many state AGD and ADA may have lists of live webinar classes.

If you are not hurting for CE credits, Youtube has a lot of legit videos. I like Cliff Ruddle and John West endo concepts. Although you won't learn anything dental from John Kois, I find his videos very inspiring.

Members don't see this ad :)
What did you think about Pathway vs Ninja? Big price difference and Pathway I feel like is geared towards actually going to the program

Implant Ninja has been great so far. Def does a good job of simplifying things.

Scheduled to take implant pathway in January. Just to put my skills to the test. Also having the experience of practicing on live patients with direct supervision is priceless.

One state that I know Washington only accepts half credit for self-study so I don't like to pay for any online classes. A good free online source is Dental Continuing Education Courses | dentalcare.com. I try to find live webinar classes that will count for full credit (have fees). Many state AGD and ADA may have lists of live webinar classes.

If you are not hurting for CE credits, Youtube has a lot of legit videos. I like Cliff Ruddle and John West endo concepts. Although you won't learn anything dental from John Kois, I find his videos very inspiring.

Yes I was watching Ruddle's Dentsly Sirona Videos. John West's mini residency is $10,000 in SF. I'll happily to YouTube without the CE. XD

Implant Ninja has been great so far. Def does a good job of simplifying things.

Scheduled to take implant pathway in January. Just to put my skills to the test. Also having the experience of practicing on live patients with direct supervision is priceless.

I mean as far as the online component of Pathway vs Ninja?