Best Pediatric Dermatology Atlas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Linus van Pelt

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for a good pediatric dermatology atlas to purchase. I have been using Zitelli's Atlas but I was looking for something more derm-focused. The problem is there are so many current pediatric dermatology atlases out there (seriously, like 8 different series pop up on an amazon search). I'm curious which atlas is the most well-regarded, the best overall in quality, and the most useful for board study. Thanks for any help!
 
Pediatric Dermatology 3rd edition. Put out by AAP. Authors Mancini, Krowchuk. Photos are fantastic, very high yield. Use it several times a week!