Best Pharmacy schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CharlotteGirl

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im thinking of switching from osteopathic school to pharmacy school? what are the best pharmacy schools in the nation? also, since the basic sciences in the first two year is about the same, do you think I can skip some classes?

Members don't see this ad.

Skipping classes is up to the school, but I doubt they are all that similar, and I doubt they would let you outright skip them. Unless you made a really big stink about it.

UCSF, U of Wash, and Washington State all have very good schools/colleges of pharmacy.

Yes, UCSF is a good school. Umm, the school in Houston Texas... Isn't there a list of the top ten pharmacy schools somewhere online? I know it's somewhere. You should just look it up.

Members don't see this ad :)
That list, as I understand, is solely based on the amount of money granted for research. Not necessarily the quality of the school.

CharlotteGirl said:
Im thinking of switching from osteopathic school to pharmacy school? what are the best pharmacy schools in the nation? also, since the basic sciences in the first two year is about the same, do you think I can skip some classes?
Some pharmacy schools (Creighton, for one) give you the opportunity to take challenge exams in some of the basic science courses.

CharlotteGirl said:

After experiencing at the hospital and retail settings, I finally realize that there is no such best schools, it's the matter of indivitual's willingness to learn and improve.

rxforlife2004 said:
After experiencing at the hospital and retail settings, I finally realize that there is no such best schools, it's the matter of indivitual's willingness to learn and improve.

Ah, you gain wisdom grasshopper.