Best physics review book

Started by kwu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kwu

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I was wondering what is the best physics review book? I have the Princeton review but the book is huge and it goes into so much details that I believe is not important for the MCAT.

Can someone recommend a better review book?

Thanks
 
All the review books are pretty substantive. Get through the one you have, then move onto practice tests. If you want more review, you can use Khan for free.
 
I had access to three different books and I found TBR to be the best hands down. It takes time to get through all of their passages, but once you do, you're set.