Best PM&R Board Review Courses?

Started by Ligament
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The following is only an opinion. So please keep this in mind. 🙂

In my humble opinion, I think the best board prep course material is from Kessler. Here are the reasons I think that :

1) Many of the board question writers are from Kessler

2) Kessler has both DeLisa and Braddom

3) 4 out of the past 10 Elkins Awards Winners (awarded to person with the highest board scores that year) have been from Kessler

Having said this, most programs I've visited tend to prepare their applicants well. Some actually order the Kessler materials. Other people may have different opinions. Remember that this is one opinion of one person.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to agree, Kessler seems to have the best reputation. Then again I am on the east coast and might have a little bias.
 
Personally, I think the review courses will be more helpful for the oral boards (case vignettes, broad concepts, etc..)

From what I hear the written boards are full of trivia and minutae.