Step II Best predictors? NBME? UWSA?

Started by Jlaw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jlaw

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who has taken the test recently have recommendations on which practice exams best correlate to the current test? I Took NBME 4 today and would like to do 1 or 2 more practice tests before the big show in 3 weeks.

Thanks.
 
A forum search I did concluded NBME 4 is most predictive. Anecdotally, reading the Experiences threads, the UWSA also seems pretty good.

So, my personal faith in their predictive ability is NBME 4 > UWSA > NBME 6/7.
 
Thanks OG. I took NBME 4 and UWSA and scored 240 on both. Would have done better on UWSA but I started slow and kind of bombed the first section. Will hopefully have my real score in a month or so and will try to come back and share here. I will be very happy if I score somewhere around my practice average. Congrats on being done!