Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
I am a third year student committed to a career in neurosurgry. I am at a point where I am deciding where to go for Sub-i's and what programs would be best for me. Does anyone know where there is an official or unofficial ranking of programs by training merits or something of that sort? I am new to the neurosurgical forum and would like to see what other people are saying about the caliber of various other programs around the country.
Thanks All!
I am a third year student committed to a career in neurosurgry. I am at a point where I am deciding where to go for Sub-i's and what programs would be best for me. Does anyone know where there is an official or unofficial ranking of programs by training merits or something of that sort? I am new to the neurosurgical forum and would like to see what other people are saying about the caliber of various other programs around the country.
Thanks All!