Best qbank for NRITE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Septimusseverus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sadly there does not seem to be a UWorld or USMLERx (ie First Aid) question bank associated with this test, which is concerning because I leaned heavily on those resources for Steps 1 2 and 3.

I know people will suggest textbooks to study for the RITE but that has never worked for me. I've done very well on question banks and don't want to rock the boat.

Does anyone have experience with BoardVitals or NeuroQuestions? Those were the two results that popped up first on google. Or any other qbanks that might be better?
 
I liked BoardVitals for board study. Comprehensive Review in Neurology is a good question book and has an online bank. A lot of BoardVitals questions are lifted from this book. Hope this helps.