Best rants from customers/patients?

Started by 358265
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

3

358265

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if there is a thread for this, but I was looking online for a listing of pharmacies, mostly retail chains that were in my area. And behold, I found a large comments/reviews/suggestions list on consumeraffairs.com about complaints from patients/customers that use the pharmacy (or the chain itself). For example, here is one that always bogs my mind:

"I had 6 prescriptions filled at this pharmacy and every time, it's never ready for pick-up. Give me 20 minutes. I thought this was the reason why my doctor called it in earlier, so I don't have to wait. This last time, my doctor called it in 2 hours ago. Nope, please wait around for 15 minutes. She called it in, so I don't have to wait around. I gave you guys two hours to get it ready. That's it, I will take my business somewhere else. A ten minute trip to go pick up my medicine, turned into an hour trip. I guess the pharmacy doesn't think customers have anything better to do than wait around for them, to do their job."

The last sentence is a good example of why the public assumes we are nothing more than glorified cashiers sitting around doing absolutely nothing. How hard is it to put pills in a bottle?! :laugh: