Best resources for ethics and biostats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

das0088

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, i need some suggestion on what materials to study for ethics, biostats and evidence based medicine. I recently got my step 1 score and am starting to study for step 2 now. My performance report for the step one showed me below border line performance for these subjects. I have used Kaplan usmle medical ethics: 100 cases along with uworld and first aid for step 1. None of my assessments showed me below borderline performance but in the real exam I didn't do so well. Any advice on how to prevent that from happening on step 2 ck?

also for step 2 ck prep planning on using kaplan + FA + MTB 2 and 3 + uworld? anything else should i be doing along with these? thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

medical ethics by conrad fischer-never missed an ethics question after reading it. the book was written to give us clear cut answers just for board exams. very easy read should take you 6 hours including the 150 questions.