Best School for Prereqs

Started by tred1293
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tred1293

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I was just wondering if are there any schools in particular that cover the majority of the requirements for pharm school. I know different schools require different classes but is there a general university in the northeast us that can offer most of the classes needed for multiple pharmacy schools? I'm currently at Temple University.
 
I haven't seen a school with any requirements that wouldn't be at Temple or any other university. Incidentally, I'm looking at going to temple next year for a 3rd year of undergrad, I'd love to get some info on the university, as well as some classes there. I'll PM you momentarily