Best Schools ?

Started by j-dawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

j-dawg

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all

I am trying to make some decisions about what school to go to/what interviews to attend. I know there isn't an official ranking of optometry schools, but does anyone generally know where they stand? I am a Canadian so location and price is also a factor.
 
Hey all

I am trying to make some decisions about what school to go to/what interviews to attend. I know there isn't an official ranking of optometry schools, but does anyone generally know where they stand? I am a Canadian so location and price is also a factor.

Could you narrow down to what schools you are looking into in particular? Because I can tell you about SCCO and maybe a little about Berkeley (but there is a Berkeley FAQ sticky anyway).