Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I've heard that its recommended to have smartphones with you on rotations. I don't have a smartphone and I don't know much about it. I'm looking for a smartphone that is useful on rotations and also helpful when studying. I see a lot of students in my class who study their notes from their phone, which is pretty handy.
Also, I know some phones will let you download word documents, but are there phones that will open onenote too?
I look forward to hearing from everybody. 🙂
I've heard that its recommended to have smartphones with you on rotations. I don't have a smartphone and I don't know much about it. I'm looking for a smartphone that is useful on rotations and also helpful when studying. I see a lot of students in my class who study their notes from their phone, which is pretty handy.
Also, I know some phones will let you download word documents, but are there phones that will open onenote too?
I look forward to hearing from everybody. 🙂