Best source for multiple practice problems other than Destroyer and Bootcamp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roy Williams

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aside from Destroyer and DAT bootcamp, what is the best place where I can just get tons of practice problems to knock out?

I heard Crack DAT/PAT was too easy compared to the real DAT, so I'd like something else to supplement my studies in addition to Bootcamp and Destroyer.

Note: DAT is on April 2nd. Have currently watched and taken notes on all of Chad's gen chem/orgo, done about an hour of PAT practice a day, and read through Cliff's once and just finished going through and highlighting/taking notes on Feralis for the first time. Studying for QR isn't a factor I'm considering when looking for more study material.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Sign up for DAT Achiever then. It will be hard enough to make you study hardcore till you are fully ready for the DAT.

Achiever may be a bit overkill.... People who get 24+ on the real DAT get 18-20 on Achiever so idk. It may help you a bit by helping you attack the absolute hardest stuff but even then it might not show up. Consider Topscore and taking the old ADA exams. Maybe try QVault/Genius? I can't necessarily vouch for those though since I haven't used them.

Members don't see this ad :)
After Bootcamp and Destroyer I would use Qvault for additional practice (and Chad's quizzes, of course).
Yup I've done all of Chad's quizzes for gen chem and orgo. You recommend Qvault over Crack?

Also side question about Chad's in case you know... I did all of the coursesaver vids and quizzes and I know he has new vids for gen chem up on his website for free. Do you know of anything different or any specific videos from those that would be necessary to watch in order to supplement those I've already taken notes on? I've tried contacting them twice through their email service but never got a reply.

Thanks!

For the sciences I definitely recommend Qvault over Crack DAT. Crack DAT has a reputation for being too easy but that's specific to the PAT section - their science section (mostly from what I'm told, I didn't bother wasting much time on it) is not very representative of the real test as it tends to be too random/specific/difficult.

For the sciences I definitely recommend Qvault over Crack DAT. Crack DAT has a reputation for being too easy but that's specific to the PAT section - their science section (mostly from what I'm told, I didn't bother wasting much time on it) is not very representative of the real test as it tends to be too random/specific/difficult.
Thanks for the insight!