Best source for PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Johnwickk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
What is the best source for the PAT for me to practice on. I write my DAT in june/july and want to destroy this section. I'm looking for something that does not expire because DAT bootcamp expires after 90 days and i want something that will last me till end up june/july.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure about the > 90 day deadline, but bootcamp was VERY GOOD. I got a 25 PAT and when taking the PAT section it felt very easy compared to Bootcamp. Just my personal opinion though :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Bootcamp is the best despite that it is 90 days expiration, but that is enough time to build your PAT. If you're trying to look for something that does not have expiration you can type on google TFE, Cube counting, angle ranking, pattern folding generators. All those are associated with bootcamp and its free, but they will not be as helpful vs the practice test. I use those to build a foundation.

Crack dat pat is good for beginners who dont know what they're doing imo and then when you feel more confident get bootcamp cause its harder and more similar to the actual. The only thing bad about bootcamp is that there is barely any rock key holes. If i were to do it again i wouldve gotten another resource just for rock keyholes since there were like 6 on my actual. P.S. Doing this strategy got me a 23 on the PAT.

Not sure about the > 90 day deadline, but bootcamp was VERY GOOD. I got a 25 PAT and when taking the PAT section it felt very easy compared to Bootcamp. Just my personal opinion though :)
HOW DID YOU STUDY FOR THIS SECTION