best state to practice optometry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

minimeeeeeee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i know optometrists in different states have different restrictions and laws, and heard that practicing in east coast is better than in west coast (?). In which states do optometrists prefer practicing?
I wanna go to opto school but have no idea where I wanna get a job after graduating. 😀
thanks!
 
i know optometrists in different states have different restrictions and laws, and heard that practicing in east coast is better than in west coast (?). In which states do optometrists prefer practicing?
I wanna go to opto school but have no idea where I wanna get a job after graduating. 😀
thanks!

That's a good thing. If you can keep you options open, you can find a great spot. They ARE out there.