Best study apps for iPhone/iPad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theSully

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi y'all,

Just started working as a pharm tech a while back, enjoying it. The people who pushed me towards considering pharmacy over engineering were right. So now it's time to get started on considering pharmacy school.

Right now, I've got about a 50-60 minute bus drive to work, and I'd like to try using that time productively, so figured I'd maybe use this time to study.

I don't really feel like wasting money, so if anybody has any suggestions on what apps to aim for, or which ones to avoid, that'd be awesome.

It doesn't necessarily have to be PCAT stuff, it can be other courses you've had good experiences with from khanacademy or saylor or from iTunes U or whatever. Just looking for stuff that would be useful for preparation. Although I'm mainly focused on the PCAT.

Thanks for the suggestions.

edit: I did search for ipad, ios and iphone by the way. Nothing substantial came up in the PCAT section.

Members don't see this ad.

What I do is download the +Flashcard app. it's free!! :D
there I would usually put down vocabs (since that's my weak point)...you will have to type in the info you want on the card...but in the end, it's really helpful

it's like carrying a vocab book in your phone...you can do whatever you want tho like write biology stuff down.

hope this helps!