Best study material for quantitative reasoning section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalgirl310

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am going to be starting my DAT study journey next Monday and I am worried about the quantitative reasoning section. I haven't had a math since college algebra, which was my senior year of high school. (I am a junior in college now) I am wondering if anyone could tell me what would be the best study material that goes over all the math concepts tested in the DAT. I am not too bad at math, but it has been awhile so I will need to refresh on most concepts. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I found Math Destroyer to be the most helpful in my preparation.

Hey ferali I have a question for dat destroyer /math destroyer.. I'm literally someone who remembers no math. I watched all of chads qr vids they were pretty basic.. Now I have jumped straight into destroyer math and it is taking me 6 hours to finish one test. I find myself basically looking at answers in the back too cuz I just don't know how. Obviously after I solve it I get it, but I get THAT specific problem. It doesn't give me a general idea of how to solve more of that type.. Is there any supplemental QR material I should be using to first teach myself these topics before spending so long on solving. I feel like it's taking up time and not being efficient?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey ferali I have a question for dat destroyer /math destroyer.. I'm literally someone who remembers no math. I watched all of chads qr vids they were pretty basic.. Now I have jumped straight into destroyer math and it is taking me 6 hours to finish one test. I find myself basically looking at answers in the back too cuz I just don't know how. Obviously after I solve it I get it, but I get THAT specific problem. It doesn't give me a general idea of how to solve more of that type.. Is there any supplemental QR material I should be using to first teach myself these topics before spending so long on solving. I feel like it's taking up time and not being efficient?

Currently having the same issue and was wondering if you found anything else to be helpful?

I suggest trying the QR problems in destroyer, finish those problems then move on to math destroyer. Also use bootcamp QR.

Math is very weak to me and I dont remember the basics. Do you recommend going through a simplified college algebra book before approaching the destroyer or is that a waste of time?

My recent DAT QR part was very different from DAT Destroyer. Personally, I do not recommend DAT destroyer for QR. It was more like ACT/New SAT mixed math. If I were you I would try some ACT math questions.