Best Study Materials???

Started by meddy15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meddy15

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the best study materials for the PCAT. I have Princeton books for the sciences, so that's covered but what about everything else? I need to brush up on math a little bit too, what do I use. Should I buy a Kaplan, Barrons, or Cliffnotes books??? And what about practice tests, are there books that have practice tests I can buy. Those of you that have taken the PCAT or are studying can you please let me know what is the best material to use and if you know anyone selling them, let me know!
 
search bro, topics like yours is a dime a dozen but just a heads up, Math on PCAT is pretty hard, so unless you're a math wizz a little brush up isn't going to be enough.