• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Nazafarin

Nancy, DDS
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

I was wondering what's the best study prep for the math section? I mean, what's the level of diffucilty of questions most similar to? Kaplan? topscore? the achiever? the destoryer? Other study prep????

Thanks so much for your input!:thumbup:

RICEman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

I was wondering what's the best study prep for the math section? I mean, what's the level of diffucilty of questions most similar to? Kaplan? topscore? the achiever? the destoryer? Other study prep????

Thanks so much for your input!:thumbup:

...according to former posts (??) the Kaplan is good enough...
..somebody mentioned to used the GRE math review.....

Nazafarin

Nancy, DDS
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Would people who have actually taken the test give their opinion please???

Thanks so much and good luck to everyone!:thumbup:

Shayan_4_Cal

10+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2005
Status (Visible)
I've taken the test twice already. I'm retaking it next month. Based on my experience, Kaplan QR subject tests don't cover all the meterial you need to practice for the actual test. For example, Kaplan doesn't cover much of the Trig or geometry or even probability problems. You should review topscore and destroyer as a supplement to Kaplan. Also practice the math section of ACT, GRE and other standardized exam. I hope that helps.

ps. Nazafarin, are u persian?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.