BEST TEST PREP for DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolfez

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The only ones i have seen are Kaplan.

Can people list the best prep books and their weaknesses since I know not a single prep book is the best in all areas.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Biology:
Cliff's AP Biology
DAT Destroyer

General Chemistry:
DAT Destroyer
Chad's Videos

Organic Chemistry:
DAT Destroyer
Chad's Videos

Perceptual Ability:
Crack DAT PAT

Math:
DAT MATH Destroyer

Reading Comprehension:
Crack DAT Reading

Practice Tests:
TopScore Pro
DAT Achiever

I have to run off to work so I'll let everyone else tell you why these are the best.

Thanks a lot! I will look into those!

ALso quick question, will one semester of Orgo be ok to take the exam? I'm thinking about taking it over winter break next year and by then I will only have completed one semester of orgo. Thanks!!!

Thanks a lot! I will look into those!

ALso quick question, will one semester of Orgo be ok to take the exam? I'm thinking about taking it over winter break next year and by then I will only have completed one semester of orgo. Thanks!!!

One semester of organic chemistry is all you need as long as you supplement this with DAT destroyer. -- This is a must have for the DAT. The first semester of organic chem will teach you the fundamentals of everything and get you thinking in terms of reactions. All second semester is is nothing but reactions. DAT destroyer will show you the different reactions you need to know.