Best Textbook/Website Resource for FM Residents?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

masterofnone101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
With my FM residency, I feel like I need to do additional reading to compensate for poor teaching. BESIDES studying and learning from our patients- what is a resource you can recommend for FM residents to help with overall knowledge etc.?

For example IM folks have MKSAP - what is something FM folks use? Any online or textbook resource that is great for FM residency?

I have the Outpatient Medicine Pocket Medicine book which is great - however looking for additional resources.

Members don't see this ad.

With my FM residency, I feel like I need to do additional reading to compensate for poor teaching. BESIDES studying and learning from our patients- what is a resource you can recommend for FM residents to help with overall knowledge etc.?

For example IM folks have MKSAP - what is something FM folks use? Any online or textbook resource that is great for FM residency?

I have the Outpatient Medicine Pocket Medicine book which is great - however looking for additional resources.

Are you reading the AAFP Family Physician magazine each time it comes out?

Yes but anything else in addition. Textbook or other resource wise?