Best therapeutic exercise text

Started by Danae00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Danae00

Away from Boards...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Simply stated, I am looking to pick up a good book on therapeutic exercise. What are your favourites and why?

We didn't have a formal text for this class and I'm a sucker for a good reference book.👍
 
I really liked the book I used in school: Kisner and Colby. It has great pictures and is very comprehensive and thorough.
 
We use Kissner and Colby too. Also, Musculoskeletal Interventions: Techniques for Therapeutic Exercise by Voight, et al
 
Sorry for the delayed reply, but I just wanted to thank you for the suggestions. Thanks!