Best time to submit applications?

Started by murasaki
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

murasaki

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. I've been reading the exchanges between members for a while now and was hoping for a little advice myself. Thanks in advance!

I'm planning on applying to postbac programs that begin in the Fall of 2006 and noticed that most apps are accepted based on a "rolling" basis. I am living abroad and will take my GREs in February, which is past the time when most schools begin accepting apps. This means I will probably submit in March/ April. Does anyone know if this will put me at a disadvantage? The last month to submit is usually May(Bryn Mawr) or July (UPenn).

Good luck with all of your endeavors.