Would you say that top 200 words change from year to year?
I found a book on amazon from 1999 that gives the top 200 should I get it or look for something from 2006-2007?
Also is this the top 200?
http://emoney.al.ru/english/gre_words.htm
Yes, that list is absolutely perfect for this purpose.
Here's the thing: it doesn't really matter
exactly which GRE Top 200 List you use, because the english language couldn't have changed that much in just a few years to make the list obsolete. The purpose is to learn a bunch of words that almost nobody knows (unless they read Shakespeare and Poe all day) so you do better on the Verbal section.
I recommend that you work on this in the 3-4 weeks before the exam -- do it for just 15 minutes each night, 10 words per night, and quiz yourself on all the words you've memorized at the end of each week. That's 70 words a week; it's a very manageable goal.
For an analogy or sentence completion, remember that all you need to know is the *basic* meaning of the word to get the question right. All you need to know is that 'loquacious' means talkative; you don't need to know how 'loquacious' is different from 'garrulous' in a subtle way.
So don't ever use dictionary definitions; use short definitions you can memorize in a second. The website you have is perfect for that!
Good luck. This strategy really worked for me (got a 95 on the verbal), so I hope they work for you too!